Click a brand name to find ALL their products, contact info and more.
Note: Expired disclosures can be used in a submittal package if the product was purchased during the validity period.
Broken links or other feedback? Let us know. Contact support >
Subscription / Listing types
MasterFormat® filtered results are displayed in this order.
Level 3: FEATURED BRAND
MFR has integrated product transparency with product marketing to:
- Make disclosures more understandable and meaningful for non-technical readers. Provide the value-add of integrated explanation and improvement stories that disclosures don’t report.
- Provide quick access to guide specs
They also have a Standard listing.
Level 2: STANDARD
MFR has made it easy to find all their products with transparency info in 1 page
- ALL products displayed by MasterFormat® division/section and correlated to their EPDs and/or material ingredient disclosures
- Links to the product pages on MFR’s web site to provide more detailed info
- Social media and email sharing links
- Contact link and telephone # for product and spec help
- Contact email to close the loop when you select their product with transparency info
Level 1: FREE
MFR has invested in product transparency. These free listings let you know. Use the contact links to recommend they add their products
MFR has EPDs for products. They may also have HPDs and/or other material ingredient disclosures.
MFR has material ingredient disclosures only.
How filter and/or search works
MasterFormat® filtering will ALWAYS give you results. We add division and section numbers only when there are products or disclosures.
Search looks at names: MasterFormat division and section (not numbers), brand, product type and product.
For best results
1. Use MasterFormat filtering when you want to reliably find all MFRs in a division and section. You do NOT need to use the section pulldown to get results. Use it when you know specifically the section you want info on, fast.
2. Use Search when you're not sure which MasterFormat division/section includes the products you're looking for.
- Searching by product type is quick, but may not always reliably return results that are as comprehensive as MasterFormat filtering.
- Searching on a MFR name will return their list of products and/or disclosures.
- Featured Brand and Standard listings include products, all disclosures, contact info, communication tools and more. You’ll find these MFRs at the top of search results.
- Free listings include names of disclosures and links to EPDs and/or material disclosures, but no product or other info. Use the handy email link to recommend the MFR create a Standard listing. People specify products with disclosures, not just disclosures.
3. Use MasterFormat filtering AND search when you want to further parameterize your results. For example, selecting a MasterFormat division and/or section plus a company name will show you all the products from that MFR in that division, fast.
4. Be sure to go the MFR’s listing page to find all their products, specs, contact, other info and communication tools. On the:
- Front page: click ‘See ALL brands at a glance’ or scroll down to find ALL the brands in North America investing in product transparency.
- Search results page: Click a MFR’s name and go to All brands at a glance and select a letter range (# A–B C–D, etc…); browse the section and click on the brands you know, and be sure to investigate the ones you don’t know yet.
Using filter and/or search on results page
There are more filters available on the results page. You can use as many as you like, IN ANY ORDER, to find brands and products the way you want.
For example, if you are working on a:
- Specification – Use the Masterformat section selector to find 3 MFRs with equivalent products.
- LEED or Living Building Challenge project – Use the rating systems filter first to select the transparency credits you want to earn.
- California public works project – Use the Buy Clean CA Act filter to find all MFRs with conformant EPDs for eligible materials.
Trouble getting results? Clear the filters to make sure one isn't accidentally still turned on and limiting your results.